Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little prezzies and a big doggie

I'm giving out some little prezzies to the 'girls' tomorrow at Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm giving out dishcloths (pick an orange dishcloth and you are guaranteed to never lose it) and...
 
and little notepads I ordered from Artscow of my little Rocco!

Speaking of my little Rocco-he's not so little anymore. (Of course I've told you that before!)  I'd say he's pushing 120.

And poor Teddy has seen better days.

I *heart* 'my little Rocco'!

5 comments:

Dawn S. said...

When I first saw the title of this post, my first thought was, "But big doggies leave BIG prezzies!". I tend to be twisted from time to time. Call it giddyness about the rapidly approaching long weekend!

Your prezzies are lovely and that is a very handsome pup!

Holly C. said...

Bahahahahaha!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Your pile of dishcloths makes mine look puny! You've been busy. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and big old Rocco too.

Rhonda said...

Cute prezzies! I love those notepads - I got some with my little cowboys on awhile back! Happy Thanksgiving!

Dawnie said...

You will make some ladies very happy today! Love your dishcloths and notepads!! My boys oohed and aaahed and Adam thinks Rocco sits so pretty! Hey, I have to tell you that my boys requested "Holly's Grape Salad" for Thanksgiving today and they were quite delighted to have some!! Hope you had a great day!!