Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm in the Twilight zone.

I've been bitten (bahahaha!) by the Twilight bug. All because my daughter forced me to buy Twilight for her for school. (She never read it-she watched the movie-so I figured I would read it to get my money's worth out of it.) But then I had to buy the rest in the series. FYI-these books always seem to be out at the libraries-I asked. That's why I went ahead and bought.

Anyhow-the last book in the series, Breaking Dawn, arrived today. Can't wait to start reading it tonight.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

Holly said...

Kimmie-I will let you borrow these next time I see you. Anybody local who would like to read this series-let me know and I'll put you on the list!

Holly said...

Jessie???

Jessie said...

Sure, I'll read them. Let me know when they are available. I like this 2 times in one day.

Jodie said...

i would like to have borrow these, they look so intriging!!! Bwhaaaaaaaa

Rhonda said...

I've been bitten too-I'm reading Breaking Dawn right not - UNBELIEVABLE what is happening - I can't put it down and I need to do housework!

Holly said...

I know-I stayed up way too late last night reading. I still have a long way to go. That book is thick!