Monday, June 8, 2009

Rocks in my garden




These lovely rocks were gifts and I love them all. My husband's aunt gave us the welcome one. My lovely sister got me the Holly's Haven one for Christmas one year. And I my in-laws gave me the flag one.

Good thing about decorative rocks-they are very durable. Of course they weather very well-they're rocks. Some of my other outdoor decor is ready for the trash after a year or two. Bad thing-the bigger ones are hard to move. My flag rock is too heavy for me to move!

I rocks!

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

5 comments:

Jodie said...

bootiful

Dawnie said...

I have an "Orange" one in my front yard. It was a gift too and I like it. It has a pix of Oranges. AHHH.

Holly said...

Yes-I think it's cute. I love things with fruit on!

Rhonda said...

I love rocks too - Wisconsin has some really nice ones - all smooth from the glaciers that were here many years ago - I don't have any nice ones with my name on, though :-(

Anonymous said...

do u like the rocks in your head ?