Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Off my camera




I've been taking tea pictures everyday.  It makes me happy!

My sunflowers are blooming!  At least there's one thing doing well in my garden.  This sunflower came from seeds that Michaelanne sent me.

A windowsill full of sunflowers-the yellow flowers came from seeds I saved last year.  
My sister, Kim, gave me her RED microwave (I needed a new one!), since her new place has one built in.

On Saturday a storm rolled in.  A gigantic black cloud moved over my house.  Kinda scary!  (Didn't stop me from going out and taking pictures, though.)

The calm after the storm!

Yesterday at sunrise!

Three more robins have been born and raised and are now gone from my rhododendron bush.  That's seven this year.  I love watching stuff like this!
That's all for now, have a nice day!

No comments: