Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kitchen(ette)





Welcome to my kitchen. (Or kitchenette as I affectionately call it-sometimes. Sometimes not so affectionately.)

I was looking through some of my photos this morning and came across these.

My mom was coming over one day and my house was disasterous, but I had no time to clean 'er up, so disasterous it stayed. For some reason, I want my house to be clean when my mom comes over.

When I got the chance, I cleaned the heck out of it and took pictures so I had photographic evidence that my little kitchenette is clean sometimes. Of course-it only lasts about 2 seconds, because-you know-we have to eat.

So, there you have it-my kitchen(ette), in all it's little, cluttered glory!☺

(By the way-I always try to talk myself out of complaining about my little kitchen. You know-since 90 percent of the people in this world live in poverty and would consider my home a mansion.)

4 comments:

Dawnie said...

I love your kitchen. It looks so nice. The red looks so pretty. When I see red kitchen accessories, I think of you and your kitchen. Your kitchen has always looked lovely when I've been there.

kb said...

I think you have more counter space than me...yeah why is is that i always have to have a clean place when mom comes...

Rhonda said...

It is very nice =- love the wall paper

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dawnie.

It must be a mother/daughter thing, Kimmie

Thanks, Rhonda.

Holly