Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The 15 cent chair

Yes-another before and after. And yes-I have squeezed yet one more piece of furniture into my relatively small house.

Yesterday I stopped at Goodwill on my way through town, again. This WOW sign caught my eye. Apparently nobody saw the potential in this chair since Sunday- when orange went to 15 cents.

I did.

A little white spray paint, a little brown craft paint, a piece of sand paper, and a piece of material and a little duct tape later. Taa daa!-a new 15 cent chair.

Yeah-I think I love it. It can hold more of my stuff.

8 comments:

kb said...

Sissy you give me so many ideas!!! I love it and you of course. Joey, did you like the pics of Jenn and family is sent you?

Holly C. said...

Love you too, Kimmie!

Rhonda said...

that is incredible! What a transformation!

Jodie said...

yes, kimmie, i did. loved them. sweet.

Inoureyes said...

I am so jealous. Coming to Australia soon? and how much to employ your services?

Dawnie said...

Wow, you need to get a job with Goodwill to spruce up their stuff and resale it for much, much more. No, you need to open your own shop. You know I would keep you in business!! I love those one-of-a-kind things.

Holly C. said...

Melissa-sure I'll come and work for free. Just buy me the plane ticket.☺

René said...

I love it. Getting ready to do that to our dining room chairs.

-Rene