Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dear Cheesecake,

I love you!

Sincerely, Holly

I have a really, really easy recipe for cheesecake.  It's 3 ingredients-well, 4 if you count the butter to grease the pie plate.  Yes, pie plate.  A clear glass Pyrex pie plate.  You see, I don't have a springform pan and I'd probably be too lazy to use it anyhow.  I mean, I'm too lazy to use the cupcake pan for individual little cheesecakes anymore, so why wouldn't I be too lazy for a springform pan???

Here's the recipe if you want to call it that:

Holly's Lazy Cheesecake (or should it be Lazy Holly's Cheesecake?)

2-8 oz. bricks of cream cheese (I use light cream cheese-you know, Neufchâtel Cheese.)
2 eggs
2/3 cups of sugar (You could use a whole cup, but I like mine less sweet.)

Throw everything in a mixing bowl and mix at whatever speed you want to, until mixture is creamy.  Pour in a greased glass pie plate.  Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.  (Until the edges are lightly browned and the center is set up-but you knew this already-cause you're smart!)

***This also works with 3 bricks of cream cheese, 3 eggs, 1 cup sugar-but you have to bake it a little longer.......yada, yada, yada.***

Eat cold-cause it's best that way.  Can't wait?-throw it in the freezer.  That's what I do.

4 comments:

Dawnie said...

YUMMY! Sounds easy and looks delicious too!! We all LOVE cheesecake..

Inoureyes said...

Oh Cheese Cake........ how i love thee!

Rhonda said...

Wow-that looks really good and sounds so easy. However, I ran it through the WW recipe builder and it is 11 pts. for 1/8 of a piece! Yikes - but it would probably be worth it - if I could only eat one piece!! IF!

Anonymous said...

That sounds too easy. Yummers.

-- Jodi
(blogger's still not recognizing my sign-in).