Thursday, September 9, 2010

Looking up

The other night I was sitting on the floor with the pup and I looked up at this wall and thought to myself-I like how that looks from down here-I need to take a photo and put it on the blog!

I was wondering why I thought this view was pretty-I'm thinking it's because you can't see the layer of dust on everything. This is an excuse-but, my parakeets stir up the dust like nobody's business!

I have tons of notes on the above photo on Flickr. If you want to see them go here. So I sat on the floor and took this pic too! Please don't judge me for my weird ways. :)
And another! Okay I'm done photographing from the floor-but I do kind of like this perspective!

4 comments:

Floss said...

Everything looks great and I bet you've started a trend - I know I'll be trying a few photos like this now!

Holly C. said...

Hehe-yes, I'm such a trendsetter!

Rhonda said...

I read lots of photography books and the one thing they all agree on is that photographing from different angles makes your shots more interesting!
Love it!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

You're cracking me up....You and your dog's eye view. What a nice home you've made for your pooch and for your human family members. I love that blanket you made. So cozy.