Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My sister's cool headboard

I finally remembered to take my camera to my sister's house today.

She made this cool headboard
.
She bought the two frames from Linens and Things when they were going out of business. They were getting rid of everything including these display frames they had on the wall. I think she spray painted them and then hot glued or stapled fabric to the back. (I'm not sure-cause I wasn't there.) And then screwed them to the wall.

There you have it-a headboard that doubles as wall art or wall art that doubles as a headboard.

I love it because it adds color and it's cool!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

your sister must be really neat and particular. look at that bed. nice and neat. woow. i would love to have a room like that. ooopps i guess i do.....thats my room. (bed making courtesy of my sister .....well, you know her, this is her blog.

Jodie said...

no comments other than myself....come on ppl i want to hear it.....did i do good or what. those frames were 5 bucks a piece....not bad for a total of $10.00

kb said...

yes you did!!! You guys inspire me.

r said...

Wow-very cool - love it and the price is right!