Thursday, July 2, 2009

My new vignette

This is the new vignette I set up yesterday. This was hubby's side of the bed. Now it's not. He sleeps downstairs with our aging dog, since our dog doesn't do stairs anymore.

Before-the nightstand had hubby's stuff-John Deere alarm clock, tractor pulling trophy and so on. Not really my thing.

Since he doesn't sleep here anymore-I thought I'd place things here that are more pleasing to my eye, than say-trophies. Yuck!

So-now I wake up to more things that make me happy-buttons, embroidery, spools of thread, glass jars, books, pottery and last-but certainly not least-my daughter!

***And Jodie-I think she looks a lot like you when you were little in that pic on the right-1st grade, by the way.
Also most of the things there-came from my favorite local thrift store. I won't say the name because I am sure everyone's getting sick of hearing it!***

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

He'd chose an aging dog over YOU???? Well, glad you're making the most of it and "redoing" the space. LOL

Holly C. said...

Yep-the dog is number 1! That's okay, I don't mind a bit.☺