Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This and that

Mom and I were at Kim's (my youngest sister's) on Saturday.  As usual-I went around taking pics-outside this time.  Since Kim will be selling her little home soon (she's getting married!), she might like to look back at these pics someday.

Above-shiny holly leaves and a barberry berry.
 
Here's a tree stump with interesting looking fungi growing on it-in Kim's back yard.

Here are more pretty berry type things from the bushes around Kim's front porce

I'm stuck on you-this is Kimmie's backyard fence.

Moss and snow in Kim's backyard.  Very pretty, in my opinion.

Sunset shadows-at my house.
 
Roc is waiting for Dad to come home from work.  This was on one of the warm days we had last week.

Rocco must have felt like sticking his head in the ground this day.  Don't we all feel that way from time to time?  I'm thanking the good Lord that usually those days are few and far between.
Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: