Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chili~when it's not chilly

Something I love about our air conditioner is that we can eat hot foods in the summer without breaking into a sweat.

That means I can open a jar of my dad's chili, heat it (my most favorite way to cook), and then serve it to Hubby without the guilt of making the poor man sweat after coming home from a day's work.

I can also turn on the oven (for a wee bit) to make some cornbread for that chili-and not die from heat exhaustion!

~Added bonus (Maybe!?!? I guess it depends on who you ask!)-Holly is in a good enough mood to play with her food and her favorite spoon and turn on her camera and snap a few pics.~

I hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that we need the air on already. It seems too soon in the season. Happy cooking!

-- Jodi

kb said...

that spoon is too cute. and I opened up dad's chili to the other day.

Rhonda said...

You crack me up!

Grateful4Crochet said...

That looks delicious- it made me hungry :)

Dawnie said...

You crack me up too!!