Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pay it forward

PAY IT FORWARD: 2011

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

Stolen by me from Melissa over at In our eyes.

*****
Don't have a blog, or don't feel like having a giveaway yourself?  Tomorrow is my two year 'blogiversary' and I'm having a giveaway, so tune in!

8 comments:

Dawn S. said...

What a wonderful idea!! I will definitely repost and pay it forward. I am a firm believer that a smile means nothing if it is not passed on!

Holly C. said...

Okay, Dawn-I'll will send you something handmade by me! Email me your address, but give me a week or two to get it in the mail. hollyberry2@windstream.net

Carrie C. said...

Hi Holly!
Long time lurker, first time commenter! I stumbled across your blog a while back and actually spent the better part of a weekend reading it from the very beginning until present day! You have inspired me so much in both your life and your crafting! I am a teacher for the blind and visually impaired in Maryland and every time I see a new post from you I wish I lived closer so we could craft together! :) If it's not too strange to send something to a stranger I would love something handmade from you (and of course promise to pay it forward!) I promise to comment more often in the future too! Take care!
Carrie

Holly C. said...

Hello Carrie! Email me your address and I'll send you something handmade by me. Like I told Dawn-just give me a week or two to get it in the mail. hollyberry2@windstream.net

Nice to 'meet' you!

Unknown said...

I want a RUG!!!!! lol sorry just couldnt resist!

Inoureyes said...

lol well i want a rug... not my hubby!

Holly C. said...

hehe-you're funny!

Rhonda said...

Okay, you already sent me something, but I'm going to post anyway. Happy Blogiversary by the way! I look forward to reading your blog everyday and when you don't post something, I have to say, I'm a bit sad :-(