Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Hope of Christmas past


I've had these polaroids of my little Hopey lying around for a while now, because I knew I wanted to scan them and put them on the ol' blog, and miracle of miracles, I hadn't misplaced them yet!  So I doctored them up a bit and here she is-my Hopey of Christmas past.  Yes, all smiley for the camera, before she knew that obscene gesture she's been so fond of the last couple of years. 

Oh, how I love the Hope of Christmas past, the present, and the future.  I'm so glad she's mine!

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

oh my.....HOPE. there is no other.....i love the post...and how you mentioned her certain gesture she loves to use on a daily basis. OH HOPERRRRR. she is a riot i must say and cannnnnnot wait to see her christmas day.....she better come early...thats an order. i wonder if she got my love package in the mail yet...havent heard from her. maybe i should text that little stinker. I LOVE HOPE AND I KNOW YOU DO TOO.

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Awwwwww....I can't even look at pictures of my kids when they were little. I get all choked up. Have a wonderful Holly-day gathering.

Julie Smith said...

I love what you did with these photos! So very cute.

Merry Christmas, Holly!

Dawnie said...

Oh sweet, little Hoper. Hope you get to spend some special time with her over Christmas!