Friday, August 13, 2010

Puppy love

I know it doesn't look like it-but this is a puppy.

His name is Rocco and he's five and a half months old. He was at the vet for his puppy shots yesterday and he weighed 73 pounds, oh my!(Looking oh, so pensive up there. And handsome too, I must say!) He's been such a good pup, so far. Hope it lasts. It's kind of hard to believe he barely fits in the camera lens anymore.
Can someone tell me how it's possible to go from this... to this, in four months? I guess time stands still for no man (or pup)!
This is a face only a mother everybody could love.

Happy Friday!!!

5 comments:

Dawnie said...

Yes, we all LOVE that face!!! 73 Pounds, oh my goodness. He's gonna be a big one!! But my he is so cute and such a well behaved young puppy!!!

Dawnie said...

Adam wants to know if Rocco and Bella could have a play date? I showed him his pix and he thinks he's adorable!

Holly C. said...

I know you love Rocco too! Sure-you can bring Bella over any time!!!

Mike said...

Yes...they (like kids) grow up TOO fast! My wife and I just sent our kids back to school today...first day of the new year. Geez, a fifth grader and a high school sophomore. Where has the time gone?

Cute puppy pics.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Much appreciated. Stop by any time!

Rhonda said...

Aww, he's growing up so fast.