Monday, August 9, 2010

New old hamper

You know, I was just thinking the other day-Laundry basket/hamper thingy-YOU are an eyesore. Your messin' up my purdy, little bedroom with your waterstained fabric and your airing of my dirty laundry.
But, yesterday-Goodwill was good to me again. Yes-I spied this red metal hamper in the center of old dusty headboards, scratched-up end tables, stained chairs, and sad couches.

(Just look at those cute cutouts, and she sits on little feet!)
Someone had slapped some red paint on her (and I mean slapped), but I love her just the same. The piece of vinyl on her lid is split-but I call that character. Now I love my bedroom even more! How many photos can one take of one's new old hamper???
Ummmm-alot!

Have a great day. :)

4 comments:

Dawnie said...

Well, this little red hamper just screams your name and it looks so sweet there by your pretty cheeseboxes and chair full of awesome things. I love it!!!!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

What a precious find! They don't make hampers like this any more.

Rhonda M-T said...

Loving it - thanks for sharing the "Goodwill" fun!

Rhonda said...

Great find! Wish I could have found some good things the day I was there. Oh well, maybe next year - sigh. . .