Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby sling and women's cloth


I just finished the last two projects from Handmade Home!

The one above is the baby sling. Amanda gives the dimensions for a child's play baby sling and that's the one I made. She suggest using a repurposed table cloth or something a little heavier than regular fabric-but since this is for play I just went ahead and used a repurposed sheet. This was quite an easy project.
And lastly, the women's cloth. It's made from a flannel pillow case. You are suppose to enlarge the pattern for this 200 percent-but since I can't do that at home-I just went ahead and traced around a pad to make a pattern.

So there you have it. It's been fun, but I'm done!

3 comments:

gardenmama said...

great job, what wonderful projects!
i have never seen the book, would you recommend it?

Holly C. said...

Oh yes-if you like repurposing and you like Soulemama's blog-I think you would enjoy this book.

Rhonda said...

Cute!