Sunday, February 14, 2010

30 Days of Beauty-6 and Happy Valentine's Day

This is the storage shed for the cemetary that's about a half a mile from my home. It doesn't look like a shed, does it? You can't tell from this picture but it has lovely stained glass windows. I would have gotten closer but the road is not plowed.

*******************************************

This Reese's peanut butter heart is from my sweetheart-that would be my niece, Jessica! It was good. Thanks Jess!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody.♥

6 comments:

Inoureyes said...

I would love a shed like that in my yard!
Happy Valentines Day for today (my yesterday)

Sharon said...

You are coming up with some great pictures Holly!

cathleen said...

First visit here and I must say, what a lovely cozy name for a blog. Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

Holly C. said...

Thanks Cathleen! It's nice to "meet" you.

Rhonda said...

I have seen that a hundred times, but never knew it was a shed!

Holly C. said...

Yep that's what it is!