Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another potholder!

I was looking for something in a drawer this morning and came across this little potholder I had stuck in there and forgot about. I didn't make this one. I bought a couple of these from the clearance bin at Joann Fabrics for 50 cents a piece. I ironed on a couple of my embroidery patterns from Sublime Stitching and then embroidered on that little flap (not the whole way through). This yellow is not so practical, but it's the only color they had. Red would be a great find. I'll have to check out the clearance bins, next time I go to Joann's. Potholders-exciting stuff! No, really!

(80's country blue wallpaper, you have served me well for over 20 years. But I'm afraid it's soon time for you to go!)

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh how cute- wait, 20 years?? How is that possible?????????

Holly C. said...

My goodness, I have no idea!

kb said...

Ooo...what are you going to do in the room once that 80's paper is down? Paint? I can't wait to see it. Need help?

Holly C. said...

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'm sure I'll need help!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of u !U told 2 truths in the same sentence! U dont know what you're doing and U DEFINITELY need help !!!! BAAAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

Dawnie said...

I love your embroidery. Those little measuring cups are adorable!! Can't wait to see what you do with your walls. I would offer help too but things look worse after I've touched them.

Holly C. said...

Thanks, Dawnie!

Shut your pie hole, Davey!