Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Some pics from yesterday and today

I was at my mom's house yesterday.

Here are her yellow petunias.   Love!

From today~I also love watching the bees.  They are so fascinating!

You put your right foot in...

Heart of stone~I don't have one.  (At least I don't think I do!)

Mama robin knows the most important thing when building your home is~location, location, location!  She's got a great view! (And so do I!)

Here's another Goodwill painting.  I took it out of its large frame.  I love the lavender water/ice!

Here's Pink Ram~enjoying his view of the rhododendrons!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Dawnie said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE reading your blog!! Your heart is the farthest thing from stone! You have a giant, giving, kind heart!!!! Love puppy's paw and bee pix as well as all of the other lovely pix you have posted the last few days! Keep it up. It's the highlight of my day!!

Dawn S. said...

I love your pics. You are very talented! <3

Anonymous said...

shes really cute too.