Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

This morning I found my first wild strawberry.

Wild berry, wild flower-don't they look great together?

Just adding some color to my blueberry photo! (PS-I brought the strawberry in and rinsed it and then ate it.  Not good-it wasn't ripe!)

Jelly beans stuck to the side of this jar-struck me as funny!

I planted some flower seeds this morning.  The rest will have to wait until it gets cooler outside.

This tree was just glistening this morning.  So gorgeous!

Remembering...on this Memorial Day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hanny is so cute. i see hope....a hope ring. i love the daisy and strawberry pictures. and i would comment on more of the pics, but i am like dorie on nemo and forget which ones you posted already....ooo ya....the jelly beans and the cemetary. pretty. and you know i love cemetary pics. i think they are a thing of beauty...<3 ...call me weird. jodie

Holly C. said...

You are weird!

No you're not-I think they can be pretty too!

Michaelanne said...

:) Your pics are lovely..I have NEVER found a wild strawberry!!! It was SO hot here today, and yet, I decided since my boys are coming home tomorrow while I am at work, they would have their fav things waiting...SO, I made stuffed peppers for Jack..and BAKED..YES, BAKED cookies on this hot humid day..Definitely a labor of love! Then, me and Luc jumped in the pool:)))))) Stay cool!! (Cuz you know YOU are:)

Holly C. said...

Thank you!

It was very hot and humid here today too.

You are so nice to cook on a hot, hot day!

I bet that pool felt so good!

:)

A Friend on the Farm said...

I think your blueberry bushes look like they will be full this year. I am hoping our's are too. Hey, I'm weird like you and Jodie and so are my boys because they think old gravestones are really cool!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful shots - you are becoming quite the photographer!