Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let me tell ya 'bout the birds...

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.

 Hello little lady bug.

This is robin cam from yesterday.  Can you see the fourth baby smushed on the bottom?

Robin cam from today, from below.

Rocco and I found a ton of Mountain Laurel blooming on our property.

I brought some in for the kitchen windowsill.  It's toxic, so-I hope none blows in our food!

This is Toy Soldier lichen (Cladonia bellidiflora) on our deck post, or at least that's what Mr. Google told me.
Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

Gorgeous photos as always

Debbie said...

I spent most of my life in the Catskill Mtn. region of NY and how I miss the Mountain Laurel! Thanks for sharing your lovely photo!

Holly C. said...

Thanks, Grateful4crochet! (I wish I knew your first name!)

You are very welcome, Debbie!

Michaelanne said...

Oh! That mountain laurel is fantastic!!! It looks like there are little stitches running through the petals:) Great shot..Of course your photos are ALWAYS lovely! Have a beautiful day sweet girl:)