Friday, August 12, 2011

Lovely things

Hello, sweetie!

"I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky!"

Yellow and red nasturtiums-I think these are my favorite kind.

This is a lovely Goodwill find.  This is the only embroidery on it-but this runner must be about 5 feet long and it has tatting the entire way around it.  That must have taken a long time to do!

This was yesterday morning-all four still nesting!
 
This was this evening-two babies have left the nest already.  I won't be surprised if there's an empty nest tomorrow!

LOVE!
I think these are the prettiest stamps.  The strawberry is my favorite!

Have a great weekend everyone!
 

1 comment:

Dawnie said...

Love your birdies! They sure flew the nest quickly. Good find at Goodwill. I love embroidery!! Your flowers are pretty too! I have those stamps too; they are very nice ones!!! I am always excited to go to the post office and see what Christmas stamps they have for the Holidays too; it won't be long.