Saturday, July 30, 2011

Into the woods and 'Sapphire'

Larry asked me to pick him up at the burn pile with the  *gator* this morning.  (A gator is John Deere's version of a small all-terrain utility vehicle.)  I took the scenic route through the woods.  I took my camera with me because it sure is pretty in there.  (I ate some berries along the way.  FUN!)




 I had some fun editing my photos to look like iphone/ipod touch, hipstamatic/shake it photos.  I have to admit-I am getting the *I wanties* for an ipod touch cause I love those photos.  For now, I'll just edit the photos from my camera.
This is Sapphire-named for the blue in her.  Sapphire's made with thrifted shirts and some fabric that my sister picked up for me at a yard sale.  I think she will go to my mom-she wanted *another* rug in dark colors so it wouldn't show the dirt from the pup.  I think Sapphire is quite lovely!

You all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

the photos look great!
I also have a touch of "instagram envy" :)

holly c. said...

Thanks. Glad I'm not the only one!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

A great trek through the woods -- so pretty and it looks so cool.