Monday, March 21, 2011

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to mugs

More web cam photos!

Lookie here at this tall turquoise mug that I brought home with me from Goodwill yesterday.  I love tall mugs-they're the ones I always grab for first.  Since this one was a beautiful color and was only 49 cents I decided to add it to my collection.  It's Gibson china.

I had to bring this one home too.  It's pretty heavy and it's pretty beautiful too.  There was a set of four I think, but I limited myself to one-not because of price (49 cents), but because my cupboards are already bursting with mugs!  All it has on the bottom is an imprint of (not actually an imprint because it's raised) USA.

Oh yes-I love these little mugs from Goodwill too!  I've had two of them for a couple years now-but just last week I found another green dotted one.  The dots get me every time. These all have an imprint of USA on the bottom. They make great mugs for milk for dipping cookies.  They are just too small for my tea.  I wish sometimes that I was a dainty tea drinker-but that's just not me.


I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

I've been drinking a lot of tea lately too! I love your tall mug - those are my favorite too:-) What's your favorite tea flavor?

Rachel said...

Love the little polka dot mugs!

A Friend on the Farm said...

Those are a few very, cute mugs! I'm like you... I usually go for my taller ones too.

Holly C. said...

My favorite is just plain tea. I really don't like flavored tea. A long time ago, I liked this type of mint black tea that Larry's aunt and uncle (Shirley and Albert) used to have.

What's your favorite???

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I've found the very best mugs at the thrift store too....Including my treasured set of Pyrex mugs.

Dawnie said...

Love tall mugs too! Love your dotty ones too!! I like iced tea or hot tea or coffee or frappes, well I guess I'm not too picky. I like teas and coffees hot or cold! I have some favorite mugs too that I got in Smicksburg. I always grab them first!! They are tall ones.