Sunday, February 22, 2009

Signs, Signs...




Happy is he...whose hope is in the Lord. Psalm 146:5
In case you can't see it.



everywhere there's signs.....do you remember that song? I do. I looked it up and it's a remake by Tesla from 1991. I must remember it cause it was b.c.(before child). If it would have been a hit after child, I would not have known, because after child, I didn't give a hoot about music for a while.

Anyhow, signs are very popular right now, so I wanted to show you some that are in my house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your signs.....i guess i cant say....Heres your sign!!!! they are already here. hee hee


i love you.

Holly C. said...

Hey that's a good heading for more signs! Here's your sign! hehe.

Love you too!

Anonymous said...

well - i can say it --- " HERE'Z YOUR SIGN ! "

Holly C. said...

Shut your pie hole Davey!

Anonymous said...

Dawnie says, " I love signs too. I have signs everywhere too. One of my favorite signs says, "The nearest thing to Heaven is a Child" AHHHH. If I look around there isn't a room without a sign. Actually I need more signs that may help me more like "Eat more veggies today" and "Walk 30 minutes today" but hey who needs that anyway. Right.