Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Photo journaling

Some photos from the last week:

Oh, this is going to be fun.  I just love being able to see this!
April 28th

April 29th

April 30th-I can't help but giggle to myself every time I see a new egg.  :)
************************************************
I thought this was kind of funny-three animals, same pose:
My big buddy, Roc

Puss puss-daughter's cat

Mama goose-still nesting!
**********************************************
My walk home from seeing mama goose.

The sun shining in makes me so happy!

Here's a fuzzy cattail, down by my mailbox.  Did you know you cattails are edible?  They are!
Have a great week, everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely spring-time shots!! I just re-painted my hallway Robin's Egg blue. Such a gorgeous color.

Holly C. said...

Thanks, Robbie! Robin's egg blue the most beautiful color!