Saturday, December 8, 2012

Miscellaneous

My daughter in 1995-love that smile!

November sunset-photo taken by above daughter.

Sunday Starbucks-I always hit the Starbucks' drive-thru before I visit above daughter. (I can't believe a week has passed already.)  Last Sunday we tried the cranberry bliss bars-very good!

Oh, Roc!

You are such a handsome lad!

It's clementine season-I like them so much better than oranges!

I love this one-Jingle Bell Rock, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire (The Christmas Song), Blue Christmas, Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer-you know, the classics.

Playing with my camera's zoom.

I took this pic awhile ago-I think it's a wasps' nest that's built around lights on the side of a barn I pass on my way into town.  Doesn't it look like an alien?  It's no longer there-someone either took it down or the rain washed it away.

I was at my mom's house today-here's her bowl of Christmas ornaments.

This was my grandma's-the windows are cellophane.
That's all for now-have a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im very weepy today... :( i love your pics. we didnt go to starbucks yesterday :( if i would have felt myself.....we would have for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee love youuuuuuuuuuu.....someone has a birthday soooooooonnnnnn...hee hee

Holly C. said...

Everything will be okay!

Michaelanne said...

Your ALIEN EYE is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Hehehe:) Love your Grandma's little house too! Such vintage GREATNESS:) Hoping we get more snow soon..It all melted and now everything is just gray...and COLD!!! Stay warm and cozy! XO

littlemancat said...

What a sweet photo of your pretty daughter! And it looks as if she is very good with a camera - just like her Mom. I agree with you about the clementines - I like them better than oranges or tangerines.
Mary

Holly C. said...

Haha Michaelanne-you're so punny!

Thank you, Mary!