Monday, November 12, 2012

Kim's house

My youngest sister is settling nicely in her lovely, little home that she bought and moved into in June.








Yesterday-Mom, my sister, my niece, and I went to my sister Kim's house.  We always go to see her near her birthday and since it was going to be a nice day weather-wise, we went yesterday.  Jodie and I got her seasons of The Big Bang Theory. (Cause that's what she wanted!)  Mom gave her money (I think) and a brand spanking new Kitchen Aid mixer, just because.  Wasn't that nice of her?  Enjoy the little house tour!

3 comments:

Dawnie said...

Kim is very blessed with a wonderful family!! And a beautiful home. It is so nice!! Love the warm colors!! Nice mixer. Now she can mix up some goodies for you next time you visit!! Great taste, with The Big Bang Theory. My family has watched every episode!

Michaelanne said...

VERY cute house!!! You are such a good sis! and WOW! What a great gift from your Mom...I miss my Mom..You are fortunate to be blessed with wonderful family! We had a great time in Pittsburgh over the weekend visiting family! Wish we were closer..the weather was pretty fantastic:)))))))

Mary Beth said...

I love getting a peek into others' homes. And how exciting about the KitchenAid! It is a cute house!