Saturday, July 21, 2012

Miscellaneous

I found the first three zinnias in my weed infested garden yesterday.  (Three more than I had last year.)  I can't wait to fill this whole windowsill up!

I doctored a frozen pizza with my homegrown basil-it helped!
 **********************************************
I downloaded Instagram on my iPod touch the other day.  I love it.  I've been having fun running photos taken with my regular camera through it too.
Here are some moo cows in the pasture in my back yard. I thought this was kind of funny.

Some hens and chicks.

Basil!

The pasture.

Home.

The Roc!

Oh, what a tangled web they weave!

I took another pic of those painted rocks.

Pretty mugs!
That's it, that's all-have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Pam... said...

I love it all. Each one is awesome.

Holly C. said...

Thanks, Pam!

littlemancat said...

I think the cow picture and the pasture one are especially good photos. Really nice.
Mary

Holly C. said...

Thanks, Mary!

Michaelanne said...

I wish I knew how to add all the cool effects that you do!!! LOVE the pasture pics:) You should make more postcards...The mug made me smile...every time I use mine, I think of your kindness...Love ya Holly!!!!