Monday, June 11, 2012

Around here

This morning's sunrise-I just can't not take a pic of the beautiful sunrises we have!

Rocco and I went for a little ride today-pretty reflection in the pond!

We stopped and looked at our neighbors flowers.  This is a dianthus, I think.

I saw a bear!  Oh, wait-that's just Rocco stopping to smell the flowers along the way.

More of my neighbors flowers-bonus, I see there's a bug on it.
Larry and I finally gave Rocco a bath last evening.  It had been a while!  After the bath, Larry kept squirting  water up in the air with the hose, and Rocco kept jumping around trying to bite the water.  It was hilarious! The poor guy wore himself out.  (Rocco, that is.  Larry was just fine.)  I took pics, but they didn't turn out.  Dang!  Oh well, maybe next time.

Have a nice day, everybody!

1 comment:

Dawnie said...

You wore poor Rocco out!! Love the flowers!!