Monday, May 14, 2012

On the weekend

On my way to the greenhouse on Saturday, I saw horses

and cows

and barns

and ferns growing out of cracks in stone walls.  Yes-I saw all kinds of cool stuff!

At the greenhouse-I got my MIL this pretty hanging flower basket.
***************************************
Here's mama or daddy robin-not sure which.

Oh, and here are the babies.  Not so attractive-yet!  But they'll get cuter by the minute-and I mean that literally.  It's about 2 1/2 weeks till they leave the nest.
Here's the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day.  (This is the daytime moon, by the way and Mom loves the moon!)  Inside it says-Hope your Mother's Day is over the moon.  (Very cheesey-but I love it!)  She also got a book.

I saw my girl yesterday.  She came bearing gifts-this decorative ladder and
this hanging heart.  We went for ice cream in the evening-even though it was chilly and rainy.  I had a great day and I hope everybody else did too!

1 comment:

A Friend on the Farm said...

Once again great pictures! Hope is very good at picking out Country Decor. She must have learned that from her mama!