Thursday, May 31, 2012

Miscellany

Oooooo-pretty sunset the other night!  (Stay tuned for the rainbow that was in the east.)

Yes, I take a pic of this tree every time I go past-but look at those clouds!

Awwww-three hearts, connected.

This is the shed for the cemetery near our house.  Doesn't it look like a chapel?

I've taken a photo of this car before too, only this time there are leaves on the trees.  I like it!

Again-I've photographed this barn before.  I can't help it, it's pretty-especially with the clouds.
This is Rocco, the rhythmic gymnast rottweiler.  He just loves to swing stuff around his head-silly boy!

Here's my beautiful niece Jess and ahem-ONE of her new volleyballs.  Love this kid!

We had the biggest double rainbow the other night-right before the sun set.  I never get tired of rainbows.

Well, would you look at these two hotties!  This is the graduate (Patrick) and his sister-er, I mean-his mother (my sister).  It's the end of an era, but also just the beginning of a new one for this fine boy-er, I mean man.  Oh, MAN!
Have a good day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

arent my babies scruptious...golly i know how to make'em!!! i love jessicas eyes, and the fact that she is playing with her 3rd new volleyball i bought her. and i love that crooked lil grin my boy is sporting! gosh, where has the time gone?????please tell me someone!!!!!! Jodie

Holly C. said...

Yes-your babies are scrumdiddlyumptious!

I have no idea where time went-I always ask the same question!

Michaelanne said...

Lovely pics! I will be looking for the rainbow:))) My computer is in the shop Holly!!! CRASHED completely on Fri...I can't take any pics which is the worst part!!! Miss you:)XXOO

Rhonda said...

I always thought that "shed" was a chapel - ha ha. Beautiful shots of of your area. Makes me homesick! Maybe I"ll see you soon??? Planning on being home first week of July, but there are some days we will be away on "day trips" with the family - Rod is coming in too. I'd love to see you and Dawnie!

Holly C. said...

Oh, I hope so!!! Hope I see Dawnie too! It's been a while!