Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today is my boy Rocco's birthday!

Today is Rocco's 2nd birthday.  14 in dog years.  He hasn't mouthed-off to me yet! 

Puppyhood

I snapped this, this morning.  He's grown, wouldn't you say?  Larry and Rocco do this every day!


He still loves his snow!



This morning.

He has been the BEST dog!  Besides running off to the woods on occasion and terrorizing the UPS man and the Fed-Ex man, he is so GOOD.  He hasn't been crated since he was six months old and he NEVER chews anything!

And then-he's sooooo beautiful!  I'll admit it though-I see him through mother's eyes and I am slightly biased.  :)

We are over the moon with our Rocco and we couldn't love him more!

Happy 2nd birthday to my boy!

7 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

Awwww these photos are lovely, what a sweetie he is!!
Happy Birthday Rocco,. and I hope you get lots of doggy treats :-)

A Friend on the Farm said...

Happy Birthday Rocco! I still like the picture of Hope kissing him. What a cute puppy he was. Now, he's a mature, young dog!

Holly C. said...

Thanks, girls!

I bought Rocco an $8.00 bag of chicken jerky treats at Aldi today-that's his present and I think he'll love it. :)

Anonymous said...

adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jodie

Dawnie said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, beautiful Rocco!! We laid in bed with Bella today as we showed her you tube videos of puppies that she LOVED and I wondered if anyone loves their dogs as much as we do and I would have to say, YUP, you do!!!

Rhonda said...

you are so lucky to have such a good dog! Hope he loved his Aldi's treats - Amber likes those too!

Michaelanne said...

Oh Holly! He is the SWEETEST!!! He has such an expression FULL face! He looks like he has the perfect doggie life. Lucy turned 14 last August! Lol!! So far, she has been a well behaved teen too:) Happy Birthday SWEET Rocco! You have fans far and wide:) XXXOOO