Friday, March 2, 2012

Today is Dad's birthday

Today is my dad's birthday.  He has a twin sister-my Aunt Ida.  Oh. my. goodness!  Could they get any cuter?

These two are numbers four and five out of six children, which gets me thinking-how did Grandma do it?






I've heard a few stories about Dad in his teenage years-quite the little hellion, he was!

Well, that was his EARLY teenage years, I guess.  Because at the ripe old age of 19, he became a father.  That's me and Dad.  Me-one, Dad-20!

Here's Dad and his Buddy, his newest love!

Happy birthday, Dad.  We love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo i love thissss jodie

Anonymous said...

happy bday dad...i love you jodie

Michaelanne said...

Those pics are so sweet!!! I love the one of your Dad and his Sis..the morning glories climbing behind them!! YOU look SO MUCH like him...wow:) I am sure he must be so proud of his beautiful daughters...

Rhonda said...

Oh my, how cute! I often wonder how mothers of many small children do it - I can barely handle my 2 little ones and the older 2 help me out!

holly said...

Rhonda, I could barely handle one!

Dawnie said...

Happy Birthday, Rich!! I love those old photos of him and his sister!! I forgot he was a twin. Love the one with you and him!! That's adorable. He is so happy with his new love, Buddy!! That is so sweet! A man and his dog, it's a beautiful thing!!

A Friend on the Farm said...

Great pictures of your dad and aunt. It is amazing how much you and Hope look like him!