Wednesday, March 7, 2012

At Mom and Dad's today



Kitty-kitty is such a petite little girl!  I got my mom that wooden cat a long, long time ago because it looked exactly like her kitty at the time-Alex.  I caught Kitty-kitty staring it down!

There's Bud-boy!

Mom had Jelly Belly jelly beans.  I like toasted marshmallow and buttered popcorn best!

Mom had Peeps.  I don't like Peeps, but this year I may buy a pack and let them get stale.  They're suppose to be really good that way!

This pond near my house always turns this beautiful shade of green in the spring!  Love it.

*******************************

That's it, that's all.  Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Michaelanne said...

I think it is funny that both of your parents pets are JET black all over:) Just like Lucy..sometimes it is SO hard to photograph her...only her eyes show!! lol:) Your pictures are lovely..as always!

Dawnie said...

Aww!! Love your Mom and Dad's animals! They are beautiful! I still can't get over how long it took them to get a dog and how very much they love him! That is so sweet!! Those jelly bellies look good and peeps are so pretty but I don't like the taste of them either, but they look so cool!!