Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Autumnal

The first five pics were taken with my ipod on Sunday morning on my way to church.  They were taken out my side window and through the windshield.  I went really slow (really, I did!) and was careful, but it was still kind of tricky.  The last photo was taken last evening at dusk, after I noticed the moon above the beautiful trees.  Goodness-I live in a gorgeous area, especially in the fall!  Thank you, Lord, for autumn and trees, and leaves that change color and the moon and the sun, and I could go on forever!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Gorgeous views!

Anonymous said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Gorgeous views!

Anonymous said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Gorgeous views!

Anonymous said...

Haha!!!! I can comment again! Lol! 3 times in a row, no less!! Whoops!

Holly C. said...

You can comment again-yeehawww!!!!!

I changed my comment form to the pop-up box as you can see and it seems to be working better!

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw!!! haha!! Yes, it does WORK better!!! Have a good day my friend:)