Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ginger

Meet Ginger.  Ginger's colors were inspired by the bedspread over there to the right.  Ginger lemon (Better Homes and Gardens brand) is the paint color suggestion that came on the packaging of the bedspread.  That's where I got the name.

Ginger is made from all thrifted 29 cent shirts from Goodwill.  Well, except one-it was from my closet.

Okay-salting this egg with an egg salt shaker struck me as funny, so I had to grab the camera.  I know-it doesn't take much to amuse me!


Do you want to know why my house is always dirty?

BECAUSE OF HIM!

That's okay, I love that face anyway.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Yes, my house is always dirty because of my dog too! She's had two baths already today. Love the look of "Ginger". You "crack" me up with the egg saltshaker thing! Funny. Happy Mother's Day!