Sunday, May 22, 2011

Around the house

I've been painting frames and

messing around with my prints.

I changed out the quilt on my hanger for a more summery look.

I'm still playing with my salt shaker (and my food).

Do you see what I see? (Do you see what I see?)  A bloom, a bloom-hiding in the bush-with petals waiting to burst, wi-ith petals waiting...to burst.

My mater plants are getting tall-it's almost time to plant.  I'm not visiting the green house this year.

Making my printer less ugly with my thrifted, (we'll call it) vintage table runner (dresser scarf, whatever!).  Hides the dust that appears five seconds after it's dusted too.  Why didn't I think of this before???

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Things are looking good in your house. And what is it with printers and dust? Never-ending.

Dawnie said...

Hey, is that candy in that bowl? Can I have some. Love your pretty pix. I was singing the song as I was reading your lyrics!! That is too cute. Love your dresser scarf!!