Friday, March 4, 2011

Our Rocco turns one!

A year ago tomorrow we lost our faithful friend, Duke.  Little did we know that the day before-our new faithful friend, Rocco, was busy being born.

From the second hubby carried in this scared, shivering, BEAUTIFUL, little Rottie-it was LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! As far as puppies go, he's been an easy one. We got lucky!

Seeing hubby without a dog for six weeks was the saddest thing!

Hubby's the type that must have a "man's best friend",
 and I'm starting to think I am too.

He's a good pup but
don't get me wrong, he does get into trouble at times.

He likes to go on walk-abouts.  One day he was gone for over three hours and I was stressed!

And he gets so excited when we get company-he's goes a little wackadoo!

 
But man-you gotta love this face!




Happy birthday, Rocco.  We love you!

7 comments:

Dawn S. said...

aaawww! Happy Birthday Rocco!! What a beautiful dog!! <3

Rhonda said...

How sweet he is! Happy Birthday to him. As much as I complain about my goofy mutt, I'd miss her if she were not here.

A Friend on the Farm said...

Holly, he is such a cute dog. These types get a bad rap. Adam's parents had a Rotweiler too and he was a wonderful dog. Actually, he was a big baby! Happy birthday to your "son"

Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday ROCCO !

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I love your dog! His face is so expressive. May he have many more happy birthdays.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Rocco. :)

Dawnie said...

Happy Birthday, Rocco. Hope you enjoyed your treats!!!!!