Saturday, January 22, 2011

Orangish-red and white raggedy rug

Today's rug is brought to you by the color orange, and the color red, and the color white.

I finally found something to make with this double-knit retro looking fabric that I bought in '09.

Ingredients in this rug are:

::thrifted double-knit orangish-red retro looking fabric
::thrifted sheets
::a little bit o' Holly Hobby curtains added for good measure
::lots o' love
**********************
Courtney in CA-please email me your address, so I can send you your rug.  hollyberry2(at)windstream(dot)net

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love the colors in this one - very citrus looking :-)

Inoureyes said...

Lucky you have such awesome thrift stores over there, otherwise i can just see your house with no sheets, curtains, bedding but lots and lots of rugs everywhere!

Dawnie said...

Love the colors too!! I wish we could have come visited you this weekend. We will soon! I can't wait to see all your rugs!

dodi said...

Oh!! I missed a give-away! :(

Congratulations Courtney! Do enjoy!

Holly C. said...

Funny you should say that Melissa. I opened the closet door the other day and started hacking up some older clothes!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

You actually remember when you got that thrifted fabric?!! Wow. My memory is shot. Yet another beautiful creation....And hey, if Courtney doesn't want that rug. Think of me (please!!!).

Holly C. said...

Yes, Jodi-that's what blogs are for-to remember.

Email me your address-seriously.

Mandy said...

LOVE the colors in this one Holly!