Saturday, December 11, 2010

More rugs and a snow puppy


I've been crocheting my little fingers to the bone making rag rugs.  I'm amazed at the amount of fabric and sheets that I am using up, after wondering if they would ever get used at all.  It's really satisfying using it all up, like emptying the shampoo bottle or eating all the leftovers.   :)

And here's my little Rocco, aka Snow Puppy.  Every rottie that I've been around LOVES the snow-just like me!

I hope you are having a great day, wherever you are.

******Don't forget to check out the post below, where my sister hijacked my 'blog'.******


5 comments:

Dawn S. said...

pretty rugs! Rocco looks pretty cute too.

Rhonda said...

Those rugs are beautiful! Are you planning to sell them? If so, please put me on for an order! I love using my left overs up too - feels good! Also, I wonder if Amber might have some Rottie in her - something about her reminds me of your pics of Rocco, plus, she likes the snow - unlike me :-)

Holly C. said...

Thanks, Dawn!

Rhonda, now, I don't sell to friends! Give maybe, but not sell. :)

Dawnie said...

Rocco looks adorable!!! Well, just when you thought your stash was all used up, I will gladly replenish your stock. I will get out all of my extras and give them to you on Friday. You may need a U-Haul. You will not only make me happy to get rid of them, but Adam will be happy as well. Love your beautiful rugs!!!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Your rugs continue to amaze me -- aren't you and your little fingers just exhausted making these. You've done so much! Even if I made 100 rugs, I don't think I'd be at the end of my stash. Crazy, I know.