Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wednesday's finds

On Wednesday-I took my husband's aunt to lunch. (She doesn't drive and I had promised her that I would take her for lunch for her birthday in June!) She loves to shop and one of the places she wanted to stop was Goodwill! Needless to say-I was quite happy to stop there. :)

My finds were a lovely sheet (I love this print) and three glass jars with glass lids. I love these things-they make anything you put in them even prettier and anything you put in them makes them look even prettier. (You got that?)

Have you had any good thrifty finds lately?

5 comments:

Inoureyes said...

I love those jars too, i picked a green one up yesterday. Only problem is it is filled with this stinky wax that is a candle. Going to have to burn it outside for a while then scrape the rest of it out.

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Sheet envy. I would love to find some new (old) patterns -- it seems like I'm stumbling on the same old thing these days. And you can never, ever have too many old canning jars.

hanna said...

great finds, love the jars, I'm always on the lookout for jars :)

Rhonda said...

I love those jars! Good finds? Well, I got a cool basket at a garage sale for .75 cents and used it when I took pics of a newborn. Then I found a pair of capris for 1.00 at walmart. Wish I could shop at your goodwill!

dodi said...

oh, I love that sheet!!! Lucky you! And yes, I have had some good finds at our local thrift stores. Isn't it a great feeling???