Friday, September 10, 2010

I think we're gonna need a bigger crate!

No-actually he's quite comfortable in his crate, because he voluntarily rests in it quite often. The only time he is 'shut' in his crate is when he is home alone-and that's not often.
Rocco has maintained his good temperament and Hubby and I are still smitten! That's what happens when you have an empty nest, I guess!!!

I don't know why-but I am still amazed at the rate this pup has grown! Let's compare-shall we?
Now-6 months
Then-8 weeks
Now-6 months
Then-8 weeks
"Does this photo make my nose look big???"
"What are you lookin' at???"

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh so cute and funny! It is amazing how quickly they grow up.

Anonymous said...

Rocco home alone ??? - u gotta b jokin right ?!?!?!

Holly C. said...

Shut your pie hole Davey!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I see Rocco's doing just fine....And how are you doing with your empty nest? Good, I hope.