Monday, July 5, 2010

Mama's bag


Mama's got a brand new bag!

I made Mama's bag-a project from Handmade Home by Amanda Soule-this afternoon. It's the 27th project I've made from this book. My friend, Dawnie, just gave me a big bag of feedsack fabric and I was really wanting to use some of it-because it's so darn cute-so I decided to make this bag from it. (It's lined with the green fabric.) I was putting this project off because I thought it would be hard-but really-it wasn't that difficult. My sewing leaves a lot to be desired, but I think it turned out nicely. Love that fabric! Thanks, Dawnie.

Six more projects to go! :)

6 comments:

Inoureyes said...

Such a sweet bag Holly. Yet again, well done!

kb said...

I love it! I want one!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

You chose great fabric -- onward. You're almost done.

Rhonda said...

Beautiful!

Megan said...

Looks great!

Dawnie said...

Wow. I love the red and blue fabric you chose. Love the bag! I can't believe you! Very nice!