Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall decorating

This is the extent of my fall decorating. Not much. A few pumpkins, a little scarecrow, a metal turkey, ceramic leaf candy dish, a couple thingys I grabbed from my potpourri before I tossed it last year, etcetera.

At Goodwill last year I found a batch of fabric squares with all different fabrics. I sewed them together and made this little runner. It looks fallish to me.

I thought about going to the dollar store and buying a bunch of different pumkins and such to decorate the top of my cabinet. But I think I'll try to gather a bunch of pine cones and maybe acorns and whatever I can find in the woods. Less money and I can toss them off my deck when I'm done with them! No storage.☺ Yippeeeeeeee!!!!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

ah, a girl after my own heart!

kb said...

I go over board. Is Goodwill having a sale on Monday again like last holiday?

Holly C. said...

Im not sure Kimmie!☺

Dawnie said...

Your fall decor looks great!!!

Holly C. said...

Not as good as yours, Dawnie!

Cindy said...

I feel the same way. I use to look so forward to getting out my Halloween decorations and the girs still do. But I am more into fallish things, like pumpkins and nuts etc. more natural type decor and I am just DONE with buy Halloween signs, I have a bigillion:)