Thursday, August 13, 2009

Photobook of my girl's photography

The front.

I ordered another photobook from Artscow.com.
It's of my daughter's photography. I thought it would be nice to have the photos in one place. And I really seem to like photos in book form nowadays, for some reason.
The back.
The inside. (She's a softball player, by the way.) Click on pic to see deets! (Deets means details-in case you didn't know.)

She recently bought a new camera, so I guess I be ordering more! and more! and more!

***Note to self: Repaint fingernails and make sure you do it in the orange your sister got you hooked on.☺

8 comments:

kb said...

It's purdy, just like she is...

Anonymous said...

I love the photobooks too! YOu got me hooked on those. I'm sure Hope will love it.

BTW-Love your quotes you recently added!

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Rhonda,

Oh-you noticed the quotes-glad you liked them.

I've seen other "bloggers" do that, so I thought I would too! Am I a "blogger"? Seems weird to say that. But I have a blog, so-I guess I am!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Kimmie-

It sure is!

Holly

kb said...

yeah i like the quotes too. just noticed them. can you tell that i look at your blog while i should be working at my day job. the job gets kinda boring.

Anonymous said...

Yep Kimmie-I can tell!

Holly

Inoureyes said...

I love book and photos so of course the two should be combined. I think all of our children should be published (in book form... you know what i mean...)

Anonymous said...

Melissa-

Me too.

Holly