Friday, August 7, 2009

Outdoor mirror

The lighting in my house leaves a lot to be desired. So when I need to do some tweezing of the eyebrows, I take my hand mirror and tweezers (or pluckers, as my daughter calls them) and head outside to the deck. The natural light makes it so much easier to see! This morning I was thinking that it would be great to have both hands free.

So-hellooooo-I went and got a hammer and nail and voilá an outdoor mirror.

I'll take it inside when not in use. And I hope hubby doesn't notice this nail. Shhhh-don't tell.

But man-I think it's great idea, if I do say so myself.

You're welcome!☺

3 comments:

Jodie said...

you crack me up. i hear you though.....i used to go to the window in my "blue" room and pluck, heck i have even looked for a pair of pluckers in my purse so i can pluck in the car while waiting for someone. heck, i know,,,,thats gross, but hey, that light is awesome. for those of you who dont know, i have a sun roof......great light. LOL

Dawnie said...

The bearded lady needs one of these. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Bearded lady-now come on.☺

Holly ☺