Monday, August 10, 2009

Home Interior Redo-Part 2

Remember this? (Probably not-but go refresh your memory!)

Well, here's the second installment of redoin' that ol' Home Interior. (For those of you who perhaps don't know what Home Interior is-like maybe if you are from Australia-it's where you have parties in your home and there is a demonstrator and people buy these home wares and the hostess gets free things. Kind of like Tupperware parties.)

Okay-anyhow-I was too lazy to prime, so I got out the ocean breeze blue spray paint. I sprayed it on-but I didn't like it. I tried white-didn't like it either. So-I thought I would try red for this ol' Home Interior shelf and I think I like it. And since I have red accents in my kitchen(ette), I think this works.

So now I have more display space, and you can never have too much display space.☺

***Note-when taking pictures for your blog, take them sideways. It makes them look better. (That's what I tell myself, anyhow.) And I call this photo ~dreamy~, not ~blurry~. ☻

5 comments:

kb said...

cute, I really need to take the time to look for wooden stuff to repaint. I love painted wood.

r said...

Oh it looks great! I did my old h.i. shelf in red too - I'll send you a picture of it. I'm redoing the bread box I got at Good Will - will take a pic of it when finished too - you are such an inspiration, Holly!!!!

Holly C. said...

Oh thanks!

I remember that I was inspired every time I visted your house!☺

Holly☺

Inoureyes said...

1. Isn't that just a name for the interior of your house :-P
2. What happened to the wooden little chair?
3. I see buttons!

Anonymous said...

1. Oh you're sweet.
2. He's sitting in the basement-waiting to be
painted ~someday~.
3. I love buttons and I bet you do too!☺

Holly