Friday, August 14, 2009

Cousin collage

Some of my niece's cousins-from the other side of the family-are leaving to go home (out of state-far away) today, after a two month visit. She has grown very attached to her young cousins and is having a very hard time of it.

So I made this little collage of her cousins (Daddy snuck in there too) that live out of state (and I framed it in this blue-because she told me she likes it and I'm nice like that).

Hope this makes her feel better (and not worse-oh heavens!). But I know she'll be okay in a few days. Kids are resilient like that.☺ Thank goodness!

I ♥ her.☺

3 comments:

Jodie said...

thanks for the collage. it makes me feel better. i love you too. jessica

Jodie said...

i think it is just adoarable. you are too clever and sweet. fanks.

Anonymous said...

Cute!
Rhonda